Location: New York
We are looking for an energetic, creative and detail-oriented professional who is passionate about delivering results. The Content Manager will report into RCA’s VP of Marketing and work closely with the client-facing team to help develop and support initiatives that drive awareness and new business opportunities for RCA globally, including Datscha and RCA Australia.
- Develop a deep understanding of RCA’s target universe and help devise high-impact marketing programs to drive awareness and new business
- Manage production of marketing materials – content development for both external campaigns and marketing collateral and scheduling thereof to ensure our content is always up to date
- Management of the RCA marketing websites
- Experience with graphic design – responsible for development of banners, ads, marketing collateral, etc.
- Management of AdWords, social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) and SEO/keywords
- All event management, virtual and live
- Assist in the management of third-party agencies (Terminus, WTTW, creative agency)
- Assistance with digital marketing strategies and campaign execution
- Develop internal and external campaign content that translate product and capabilities into clear, compelling marketing messages
- Drive results in a team environment, leveraging effective partnerships within Marketing and cross-functional teams
- A university degree with specialization in Marketing, Communications, or English language
- 10-12 years of progressive experience in Marketing.
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Software experience especially in WordPress, Salesforce, Pardot or comparable systems a plus
- Experience working effectively within cross-organizational, cross-cultural teams, and managing public relations and/or creative agencies.
- Ability to problem solve, plan, and manage processes with minimal oversight
- A high degree of organization and the ability to coordinate multiple priorities, deadlines, and projects
- Excellent work ethic that embodies commitment to goal achievement, collaboration, and dedication