Location: New York
Real Capital Analytics is seeking a data-focused Product Manager who is obsessed with customer experience, is technologically savvy, and has a passion for the digitization of commercial real estate and finance industry.
Commercial real estate industry is at a pivotal moment of digital transformation where various participants of the value chain collaborate and integrate. The data-focused Product Manager will be responsible for executing the company’s API and data product strategy to drive additional revenue, client stickiness, data clarity and operational efficiency which will result to a competitive advantage of Real Capital Analytics. Some of these capabilities require building new technologies/services that currently do not exist and will require a technical deep dive and analyses to determine how best to build and deliver them.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of business and technical skills they will utilize as part of a team to successfully meet the position’s objectives.
- Articulate the API and data integration product vision and translate this into product requirements and prioritization with development team
- Demonstrate ownership of the full life cycle of API and data integration products including strategy and definition, feature roadmap, and delivery
- Manage and drive multiple product areas to create a foundation for long-term growth
- Have total ownership of your products, including leading cross-functional teams to ensure on time and quality delivery, and escalating issues and risks to drive solutions forward
- Communicate and partner with external parties to ensure alignment and collaboration
- Work with business units and marketing teams to define the global go-to-market strategy for attracting developers onto our platform
- 5+ years in product management, program management or project management experience who is results driven, effective problem solver, led by example, and strong analytical skills
- Proficient understanding of APIs and API first approach to development
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Have prior experience in commercial real estate or finance
- Have proven ability to develop strong alliances with your counterparts to ensure the success of your product; this includes product design, product research, data centric decisioning, partnership, and senior management alignment
- Great influencer, communicator, leader, partners, and effective collaborator
- Ability to manage multiple product lines simultaneously throughout the software development lifecycle
- Commitment to the success of your projects and demonstrate ability to overcome obstacles for product advancement
- Keen business judgment, ability to see the “big picture” and to prioritize for actionable impact
- Possess a sense of urgency with quality results in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS (engineering, computer science, business or other relevant technical degree) required