RCA’s Construction Starts Data

Get Insight Into Commercial Real Estate Development Across the U.S. With Construction Starts & Capital Flows Data

In 2017, 31% of capital flowing into US CRE went into development. The other 69% was through acquisition.

RCA has collected and enriched comprehensive development data to provide access to the latest and most reliable Construction Starts data across the U.S. We track when land is acquired and financing is secured before a project breaks ground or starts, through to the subsequent refinance or sale of the completed property.

Additionally, where possible, we link the individual records to the prior land sale, true property owners and financing information, providing you with a full macro to micro view.

Extensive Research and Verification

Each construction record obtained has been researched, enriched with additional data, meticulously organized, reviewed, verified and standardized by our own in-house team of researchers to ensure data quality, consistency and completeness, while adhering to a strict defined transparent methodology.

Learn more about our data process.

 

Macro to Micro View

RCA makes every effort to link the individual construction records to the prior land sale, true property owners and financing information, providing you with a full macro to micro view

Key Highlights

  • 3+ years of construction starts representing over $740 billion in capital flows
  • $100 billion+ of construction loans
  • Includes completed and underway projects
  • Associated construction financing details – loan terms, lender and borrower details
  • Covers multifamily and commercial property types

Complete Integration into RCA

Each construction record has been completely integrated into RCA’s existing database, enhancing our:

  • Property detail records
  • Investor profiles
  • Property transaction histories

Complete the form below to learn more.

Request More Information on U.S. Construction Starts Data

Download our Latest Construction Starts Brochure